Is Blogging Still Profitable in 2024?

Spencer

Credits
$1.67330
Giving the popularity of YouTube, TikTok and Instagram do people still read blogs and also do blogs still have those multi million visitors in a day, I'd like to think yes but the appeal and rush has significantly reduced over the years, if you're starting out online today, will you start a blog or a YouTube channel?

I think you can combine the two to have maximum effect, you can write blogs and make videos on your Youtube explaining your blog posts in details and then get monetized in both ways, way better than sticking to one platform to reach an audience.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.73700
Yes, it is profitable. I am a blogger and every month I receive payment form advertisers. However, to make your blogging profitable you need skills in multiple areas and you need to work hard. Blogging pays well but it is not possible to make immediate income through your blog. It might take years before you will be able to make money from your blog. If you are patient, you can make money and even build a business through a blog

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.34810
Yes, it is profitable. I am a blogger and every month I receive payment form advertisers. However, to make your blogging profitable you need skills in multiple areas and you need to work hard. Blogging pays well but it is not possible to make immediate income through your blog. It might take years before you will be able to make money from your blog. If you are patient, you can make money and even build a business through a blog
Blogs must focus on paid per lead compaign means a kind of compaign that you bring people to outside shopping website and then every sale they made where source is your blog you earn for example 7 % depending on the compaign agreement and then for example imagine someone purchasing a product for 200 $ and 7 % commission means 14 $ or another making a sale of 500 $ that's additionnal 35 $ that could serve you to pay hosting and have good pocket money, CPM and CPC rates are bringing money but not by this manner like pay per lead compaigns.

eLdavis

Credits
$0.00000
Yes blogging is still considered as a profitable business, but the problem is that it takes times and some set of skills. A lot of people have not been able to make money from blogging mostly because they lack the patience to wait it out and grow.