Your first Payment on Bontarus

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43440
Bontarus is a newborn paid to post website. The withdrawal threshold is also small compared to other paid to post websites out there and this is a great news. So I wonder, despite this advantage why haven't we seen testimonials flying around, I'm sure this is how it has always been, people sharing the good news. Why is it taking time, I can see some reasonable amount of posts and engagements already. If you have been paid on this platform, you can make a post, we can also share the posts. This will really move so many people to start sharing their ideas and educating themselves on Bontarus as well.

sahiido

Credits
$0.31890
Bontarus is a newborn paid to post website. The withdrawal threshold is also small compared to other paid to post websites out there and this is a great news. So I wonder, despite this advantage why haven't we seen testimonials flying around, I'm sure this is how it has always been, people sharing the good news. Why is it taking time, I can see some reasonable amount of posts and engagements already. If you have been paid on this platform, you can make a post, we can also share the posts. This will really move so many people to start sharing their ideas and educating themselves on Bontarus as well.
One of the primary reasons people are afraid to try something new is the fear of failure. I understand everyone don't want their effort to waste due to past experiences, but how can you move forward without trying. Bontarus would definitely find its place when the time comes, and people who received payment should also share experience on other platform to clear doubt.

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.00610
One of the primary reasons people are afraid to try something new is the fear of failure. I understand everyone don't want their effort to waste due to past experiences, but how can you move forward without trying. Bontarus would definitely find its place when the time comes, and people who received payment should also share experience on other platform to clear doubt.
If you see the main reason of join a PTP is someone has some urgent daily expenses and being required to reach 5 $ threashold will let you postpone these expenses several days unlike 2 $ that could be achievable once every week that could encourage engaging on platform.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
If you see the main reason of join a PTP is someone has some urgent daily expenses and being required to reach 5 $ threashold will let you postpone these expenses several days unlike 2 $ that could be achievable once every week that could encourage engaging on platform.
That's very true. Even though I work as a freelancer and make good income as a freelancer, I also work on paid to post sites where I can earn quick money that will meet my immediate expenses. However, if the site has higher threshold, I will avoid. Until recently I was very active on Advisordia but I stopped posting there, they have $6 payment threshold and you have to post every day for 20 days to reach there. One of the best things about Bontarus is the low payment threshold. I can reach payment thresholds in few days.

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.00610
That's very true. Even though I work as a freelancer and make good income as a freelancer, I also work on paid to post sites where I can earn quick money that will meet my immediate expenses. However, if the site has higher threshold, I will avoid. Until recently I was very active on Advisordia but I stopped posting there, they have $6 payment threshold and you have to post every day for 20 days to reach there. One of the best things about Bontarus is the low payment threshold. I can reach payment thresholds in few days.
You will never post every day because most of us are engaged on various programs so you post on some sites and not post in others then I think you need 20 weeks to reach 6 $ payment threashold since answer should not be less than 350 characters that is another constraint.

Tobytee

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
$0.31530
What sets Trendri apart from its competitors is its unwavering commitment to innovation, and we see it as an example to follow. I know someday, Bontarus will find its own place as we keep to our words