Why do People Dropout of School?

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43720
School is an institution of learning. I am sure so many people want to learn. It's not everybody you see in the street is lazy and lack zeal to learn. Why do people drop out of school? Base on the events around me, I discovered some people are not financially stable. They can't even eat twice a day and they have nobody to help. A student that is from such family and without skill would find it difficult to cope. That's is why some people chose to learn a trade before going to school so they can finance themselves but then they get trapped in business world at the end. Some people dropped out due to negligence and less passion for what they are studying. Some were battling bad grades and decided to quit. However, some people passed through this phase or similar but came out well at the end.

good-guy

Credits
$0.00000
There could be many different reasons why a student may drop out of school. Many students engage in many bad habits and addictions. As a result of that, they end up losing interest when it comes to studies. Moreover, the behaviour of certain students may also be bad and this is why the school administration may no longer tolerate such students. Many students are simply not interested in studies. There could be many other reasons as well such as family issues that could lead a student to lose focus on studies.

Spencer

Credits
$2.16130
There are a lot of reasons why people drop out of school, one of the most important reasons is finances, they're not able to foot down their school fees, so they opt to drop out and chase other opportunities out there, while for some they have found something worthwhile to do with their lives and school isn't a part of what they want anymore.

Most people that I have come across to that actually dropped out borders around finances and it's not far fetched because if you can't take care of your self in school there is no way you can study well in school.