Who so many people retire too early?

good-guy

Credits
$0.00000
Retirement is a really natural thing when you work in any kind of organisation. Many people working in many different kinds of governmental organisations also retire at some point. However, I have noticed that there are many people who retire quite early, despite the fact that they could have worked more. I think that there are many disadvantages of retiring too early. You may end up depending a lot on your pension. Despite the disadvantages, many people end up deciding to retire early. Why?

Spencer

Credits
$1.94530
People retire early these days because there's a lot of information they could use to become free and don't have to stay in the job, I believe with all of the information out there one could use it to get something started, given that all of the information is given out for free.

Most people work to earn a living and if you can do that working on your own terms then there's really no incentive to continue working a job with stringent rules that can hold you back, you are better off working for yourself and getting that time freedom.