What Graphic Design Tools Do You Use

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.43840
If you want to become a graphic designer you need to become proficient in graphic design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, CorelDraw. However, these software are expensive. If want to get into this niche but do not want to spend money on expensive tools, here are some free alternatives:

PhotoPea.com is just like Photoshop but you can access it only through a browser and you need internet connection. It offers features that are similar to photoshop. It can even save and open Photoshop files.

GIMP is another great alternative to paid tool. It is usually called free photoshop. You can use offline.

Spencer

Credits
$2.16130
I am not a graphic designer but I make use of graphics in different ways for example if I want to test an idea or I want to make social media content, I use graphics to keep my media consistent, I've had Photoshop on my PC for a long time but I was never able to figure it out.

My go to graphics app is Canva, that's what I use and it has served me very well and I will recommend it to anyone that is not a graphic design but wants to make their stuffs to stand out to learn how to use it .

eLdavis

Credits
$0.00000
For my graphic design gig, I mainly make use Photoshop. I have been using Photoshop for more than a year now, though there are still so many things I need to learn but it is an amazing tool for graphics.