What Are The Sites That Can Help You Make Full Time Income

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.43840
Generally speaking, if you want to make money online full time, you will have to work on multiple sites. That’s because it is quite impossible to earn full time from a single site. Having said that there are also sites that offer potential to make full time income. Here are some options

Fiverr/Upwork: These are freelancing sites where you can make full time income. I have managed to make full time income through Upwork.

Amazon: From micro jobs and affiliate marketing to selling merch, publishing ebooks, selling physical products, you can do a lot of things on Amazon to make full time income.

good-guy

Credits
$0.00000
I hate "amazon" and I have always boycotted it. I also recommend people to stay away from "amazon" as there are many other great alternatives. Moreover, people, should never allow "amazon" to gain power in the market or establish its monopoly in the online sphere. Having said that, there are many great alternatives of "amazon". People can also start their own website and start selling. When you are an independent seller, you tend to get more popularity and exposure. Having said that, there are a tons of online money making sites. You can make money by writing articles. For example, you can submit article to Copyhackers and earn money.