Payment Received

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
I can confirm that I have received my first payment from Bontarus. Even though this is my first payment from posting, I also have received sign up bonus of $1.
I will update this thread as I continue to receive payments.
Thank you admin

Tobytee

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
$0.31530
I can confirm that I have received my first payment from Bontarus. Even though this is my first payment from posting, I also have received sign up bonus of $1.
I will update this thread as I continue to receive payments.
Thank you admin
Congrats @Mika

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
I have received yet another payment from Bontarus. This is my second payment and it was not only easier to reach the payment threshold quickly because of low threshold but the payment was also received very quickly. I received payment in a couple of minutes after requesting withdrawal. I use Binance Pay to receive payment. I will be continuously using this site and make money through forum posting.

neku

Credits
$0.06510
For receiving Binance pay payment, are you providing your Binance email id or does some other information have to be provided? How quickly do you receive payment after making a request?

Carson20t

Credits
$0.00000
Wow this is good that @Mika you have now reached 3rd payment that you got to receive for this great Forum. I am just starting up and i really hope to have a good experience here.