How much money are you saving right now?

good-guy

Credits
$0.00000
We are living in a world where we must deal with several different kinds of financial issues. This is why so many people may need to save money. Saving money is very important because when you save money, you tend to have more and more money in the end. Unfortunately, not all people are able to save money, and they may have their own excuses for that. So, how much money are you saving right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spencer

Credits
$2.16130
I'm saving as much as I can, if I've bought food and groceries then the remaining money all goes into savings, I don't have any hobby or a lifestyle that costs money, most of what i do is organic and doesn't cost me money, I workout at home so I don't pay for gym.

The only thing I spend actively on is food and I prep. my meals myself so I don't do takeaways, whatever remains goes directly into savings, which fuels an offline business, savings is basically cash flow plus my business profits, also having couple of income sources helps.

eLdavis

Credits
$0.00000
Due to the current economy, I am finding it a little hard to save. A few months back I had to withdraw all that I had saved simply because I had some emergency to sort out. I have started trying to save again though, let's see how far I can go.