Does Schooling Leads to Success in 2024?

Spencer

Credits
$0.00000
Education is the key to success as the saying goes but that was largely through in the industrial age, where your certificates shows what you've learnt and what you're capable of doing, in today's age it's entirely different, the most important thing in today's information age is your skillset, what you can do and offer to the marketplace.

The world has developed past racking up certificates unless you are in fields that requires certification like Medicine, Law or Nursing, it's important to pay attention to this great shift happening in our time and take full advantage of it in order not to be left out.

Do you think School is the key to success?

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
Even though getting a formal education in school or college does not guarantee you a success, getting a formal education I'm school or college increases your chances of becoming successful in life. That's because when you get a formal education you become knowledge, when you have knowledge you can apply in various jobs and when you have jobs you will be earning money regularly. When money is coming regularly, you are likely to be financially fit. When you generate income you can also save and invest to build wealth.

sahiido

Credits
$0.31890
Even though getting a formal education in school or college does not guarantee you a success, getting a formal education I'm school or college increases your chances of becoming successful in life. That's because when you get a formal education you become knowledge, when you have knowledge you can apply in various jobs and when you have jobs you will be earning money regularly. When money is coming regularly, you are likely to be financially fit. When you generate income you can also save and invest to build wealth.
Smartness, often referred to as intelligence or intellectual ability, is another crucial factor that contributes to success. Through formal education, individuals are exposed to a diverse range of subjects, ideas, and perspectives, which helps broaden their intellect

Spencer

Credits
$0.00000
I think it depends on
I also think earning a high income can help you tremendously in becoming successful, in this case one has to study a competitive course that has a lot of demand and work very hard to graduate with good grades, also access to good job opportunities is another factor also.

The problem nowadays is, most people don't have access to good job opportunities even after graduating with good results, so they tend to settle with what's available.

Micheal

Paid Author
Staff member
Credits
$0.43530
I think it depends on

I also think earning a high income can help you tremendously in becoming successful, in this case one has to study a competitive course that has a lot of demand and work very hard to graduate with good grades, also access to good job opportunities is another factor also.

The problem nowadays is, most people don't have access to good job opportunities even after graduating with good results, so they tend to settle with what's available.
Studying competitive course is the only way that guarantees your success academically. I remembered when i wanted to study computer science in the united state, many universities are offering me AI which i couldn't do. I got admission from over 15 university to study artificial intelligence