4 Money Making Apps and Websites You Don't Want To Ignore

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43440
It's fair to say there are many ways of making money online, but only few are legit. These money making apps i’m about to share with you are legit paying apps, however, some participants or users may find it difficult to earn due to demographic limitations.

1. Swagbucks​

The website Swagbucks rewards you for carrying out basic tasks like shopping online, reviewing apps or websites, and more. You can earn their currency (SBs) and exchange for money or vouchers to be used on several stores, Walmart, Amazon and iTunes inclusive. With just 160 Swagbucks you can get going. However, you can be lucky to get vouchers aside from their website currency.

2. Marked Studies​

Taking up review tasks is one of the fastest or easiest tasks you can come about online. Marked studies presents you with it. When you take a task and you can earn 100 credits, if you take their courses, you will get relevant tasks that match your profile. You can earn more by engaging in more difficult tasks, voting in the day to day survey. When you earn on the platform, you have a high tendency of winning prices. Interestingly, when you get to 600 points, you will be granted a silver batch. When you reach 2100, you get a gold batch, a top batch which will let you earn several tasks in a day. This can help you win 1000 points at the end of the month. To get your earnings, you will have to attain a thousand points. You can do that through Papal, voucher and store.

3. Mechanical Turk​

This can be termed a commercial platform where workers can carry out basic tasks and warn money. Human insight tasks are those performed on the platform. Mechanical Turk make it possible by being an intermediary between an employer and and employee. You will be recommended when you perform your tasks effectively. The more you do that, the more you get better reviews which will help you get more recommendations and more earnings. You can get vouchers too, minimum withdrawal is $3. You can withdraw directly if you are US based. You can also receive payments as Amazon gift cards.

4. Respondent​

If you can be careful to test things out and give your feedback, this is for you. Clients can make so much money for each task they complete on testing which may take some hours. You will get tasks that match your ability. They will pay you through PayPal

5. Remo Task

Remo is a platform that will pay you to carry out basic tasks.which include labeling of pictures, recording of sound and more. You can work here if you understand English. You can earn additional tasks if you take and pass their tests. You can get paid through PayPal. The earnings vary based on the tasks. The rate can go from $1 to $3, and 5$ least payout.

Tobytee

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
$0.31530
Wow! I don't know swagbucks is still existing
It's fair to say there are many ways of making money online, but only few are legit. These money making apps i’m about to share with you are legit paying apps, however, some participants or users may find it difficult to earn due to demographic limitations.

1. Swagbucks​

The website Swagbucks rewards you for carrying out basic tasks like shopping online, reviewing apps or websites, and more. You can earn their currency (SBs) and exchange for money or vouchers to be used on several stores, Walmart, Amazon and iTunes inclusive. With just 160 Swagbucks you can get going. However, you can be lucky to get vouchers aside from their website currency.

2. Marked Studies​

Taking up review tasks is one of the fastest or easiest tasks you can come about online. Marked studies presents you with it. When you take a task and you can earn 100 credits, if you take their courses, you will get relevant tasks that match your profile. You can earn more by engaging in more difficult tasks, voting in the day to day survey. When you earn on the platform, you have a high tendency of winning prices. Interestingly, when you get to 600 points, you will be granted a silver batch. When you reach 2100, you get a gold batch, a top batch which will let you earn several tasks in a day. This can help you win 1000 points at the end of the month. To get your earnings, you will have to attain a thousand points. You can do that through Papal, voucher and store.

3. Mechanical Turk​

This can be termed a commercial platform where workers can carry out basic tasks and warn money. Human insight tasks are those performed on the platform. Mechanical Turk make it possible by being an intermediary between an employer and and employee. You will be recommended when you perform your tasks effectively. The more you do that, the more you get better reviews which will help you get more recommendations and more earnings. You can get vouchers too, minimum withdrawal is $3. You can withdraw directly if you are US based. You can also receive payments as Amazon gift cards.

4. Respondent​

If you can be careful to test things out and give your feedback, this is for you. Clients can make so much money for each task they complete on testing which may take some hours. You will get tasks that match your ability. They will pay you through PayPal

5. Remo Task

Remo is a platform that will pay you to carry out basic tasks.which include labeling of pictures, recording of sound and more. You can work here if you understand English. You can earn additional tasks if you take and pass their tests. You can get paid through PayPal. The earnings vary based on the tasks. The rate can go from $1 to $3, and 5$ least payout.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
Swagbucks works only when you are from tier one or tier two countries, if you are from lower tier counties, you cannot earn. Last time I checked Amazon Mechanical Turk it was not available in my location. Therefore, you should check if this is available or not. Remo task is a good site for remote jobs

sahiido

Credits
$0.31890
Swagbucks works only when you are from tier one or tier two countries, if you are from lower tier counties, you cannot earn. Last time I checked Amazon Mechanical Turk it was not available in my location. Therefore, you should check if this is available or not. Remo task is a good site for remote jobs
Amazon Mechanical remain the best money machine among the listed options. I guess it's available for people in United state and few european countries which makes it difficult to join the platfotm.

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.00610
Does the concept of Remo Task is similar to Jobboy and Picoworkers? Means complete tasks or create your gig for earning the money for example?

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
Remo task is more like upwork. It is not a micro job site. It is more of a freelancing platform where you apply on jobs and work on the jobs when you are hired. Every job has specific rate and you will earn money when you complete the job. On Picoworkers and Job boy you can work on any tasks and paid when rated positive.

neku

Credits
$0.06510

1. Swagbucks​

2. Marked Studies​

3. Mechanical Turk​

4. Respondent​

5. Remo Task

How many of these websites are you using at present and how often do you receive payment from these websites. There are a large number of websites which claim to pay users, yet there are very few payment proofs available. Specifically I would like to find out if you have received payment from Marked Studies.

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43440
Like I said, some of these websites would not pay you or let you work on their website due to your location, I have worked on Swagbucks, that was when I started online job. I earned so little so I termed it a waste of time, moreover some opportunities were not available to me plus their payment system which doesn't satisfy me. This doesn't mean these apps don't pay, I believe not everyone on this platform is from tier 3 country and I believe not everyone is aware of these websites, so if it's valuable to you according to the information provided, you can make more research. But I know the main problem of the listed websites is not the illegitimacy but problem of location, low payment and withdrawal system.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
When you want to work online, there are a couple of things you need to remember, first of all you need to see if the program is available in your location or not, you also need to see if the available tasks are something you can do easily, then you will also have to see if the payment method is available to you or not. If you pass this preliminary test, only then you should join the site and start working. If you job without research, you might end up repenting.