Why Do Boring Businesses Pay Better?

Spencer

Credits
$1.94530
Boring business pay way better because not most people are willing to do them due to some preconceived notion or a stereotype of business, if you observe very well many of the demands are in boring niches like sewers, brick and mortar business and the likes, in my own personal research I've found those kind of business to be less competitive and have fat bottom lines.

In my city there's a business doing big numbers in waste management, that's a business that no one is paying attention too or people will probably miss out on due to how dirty it seems.

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43720
I wouldn't classify them as boring but I would rather say "not appealing". Due to the unappealing nature of these jobs they have less competition because only few people will wake up and want to work as as a professional shit parker or something close. Some people actually find themselves there not by choice, it just happened and they probably accepted because they have less choice and probably the pay is what they can cope with. Many people will want to fall in top professional jobs before even considering this.

eLdavis

Credits
$0.00000
These businesses aren't really boring, they are probably not just what you are used to or you simply do not have any passion for it besides the high pay it's offering. The funny thing is this same job you consider as boring might be someone else's dream job.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.00640
Even though boring businesses sound boring, these businesses have higher success rate and can make you a lot of money. Do you know why? Well, these businesses deal with selling essentials. For instance, a convenience store or a laundromat are a popular boring businesses. These businesses have a lot of customers so they will make profits. These businesses also deal with essential items or service and when you are selling essential products or services, profiting becomes easy

Spencer

Credits
$1.94530
yes, it's kind of mind boggling the numbers these kind of companies generate because they have very few competition, many people are not trying to start them, evryone wants to start a cool business they can brag to their friend's about, there are other types of business that deals with handy man skills like Plumbing, Carpentry and Furniture Making.

These kind of business are less sexy so you can make a killing in them easily if you have a way to present them in a novel way, you'll enjoy zero competition and making money will be a easier compared to others.