What To Do If You're Failing University?

Spencer

Credits
$2.16130
If you've been in university for some time and your grades don't seem to become better, it's time to realign your goals, I think many people get sucked into the narrative of everyone must go to college, if it's not working for you, you can go to a polytechnic or even go to a vocational school.

What everyone should be wary of is wasting time doing unproductive studies in university because of societal pressure, a lot of people dropped out of university and ended up becoming successful, point is an individual should always be analyzing their choices as new realities emerges.

good-guy

Credits
$0.00000
Failing at University could be really stressful and an emotionally disturbing thing. I remember struggling at University a long time ago. I was not able to pass exams due to many different reasons, as I was struggling with life. So there should be a reasons why a student night struggle at that level and the actual reason should be addressed by the teachers and parents. Many universities also offer counselling sessions. A student could avail the opportunity to engage in such sessions and address the actual root cause of the problem.

Spencer

Credits
$2.16130
Yes, there are an entire divisions dedicated to guidance and counselling which you can use to help yourself if you're finding it difficult to succeed in school, you can also book a session with a therapist online as it can help you de-stress and declutter your mind while focusing on things that matters to you.

There are a lot of pressure in university to be honest, most people are not able to make it out due to academic pressure and peer pressure as most university students are just coming out of home and don't know what to do with such freedom.