What Platform is Best for Social Media Marketing?

Spencer

Credits
$0.00000
As a new business, your number one goal is growth, growing your userbase, making sales, increasing your profit margins etc, all of these are possible if you have a way to reach your audience, social media marketing is one of the ways to achieve that.

Facebook, is one of the best marketing platform out there, they boasts of 3 billion users with over half of them as active users, have a good insight tool that lets you curate your audience and also their marketing costs are cheap compared to other alternatives.

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43440
Depending on what you are selling and your target audience. I was into digital marketing, I sold my digital courses and others too. I sold various merchandise, Facebook was my usual place to get customers most of which I paid for through Facebook Ad. The truth is you have to be able to do it well to get the full result or you might end up losing. You should learn how to properly put in place your Ad set, know how to target your audience it is very important. Some people make so much through this Facebook ad but the spen so much on ad too.