What challenges are you currently facing in your business?

eLdavis

Credits
$0.22340
I believe it's no new news that running a business is not a walk in the park, business owners are usually faced with different challenges such as low capital to management issues. One of the major challenges I am facing in my business right now is how to attract my target audience to generate more sales.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.53700
My major challenge is not having enough budget for marketing my products and services, or business in general. I am always short on my marketing budget. Since I have limited marketing budget I have difficulty in reaching the target customers, therefore, sales are always low, and I cannot generate enough sales to make my business really big.

Spencer

Credits
$0.26730
Major challenge is capital to get started, it can be quiet frustrating after making your plans on the kind of business you want to start, doing feasibility studies and cost benefit analysis but you don't have enough capital to kickstart operations, it's definitely going to take some time to be able to save the capital I want.

If I can lay hands on the capital, I will start by yesterday, all in all I see it as a process you have to deal with, I'm also exploring possibilities of getting started with less than the capital I already have in mind.