Should You go For Your Masters Just After Your BSC?

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43720
Now you are thinking, “should I go for a master’s?” So many get grounded makin the right decisions here and so many make such which they will regret later. It's not a do or die stuff. On other occasions, the candidate may hve to opt for relevant working experience first to have a taste of the reality. That way when you get back for your masters you are sure of what you are doing. Well you might later find out that you never realy needed it in the first place. But hey, if you are very certain of the direction you are taking, or want to take, then by all means. toyou. Don't just do it because of the hype. If you have all the resources, time and energy needed, you should get it straight away.

Spencer

Credits
$2.16130
I think this is a personal decision and everyone has their own peculiar way of approaching this kind of issue, some people are straight maniac when it comes to academics, I've met a few that are like that and they enjoy being in school and some of them build their careers that way and end up becoming PhDs and professors.

There are also others who are into other stuffs like business so even while in school they can't genuinely wait to get out of it and pursue their own interests in Business or art, at the end of the day it is a personal decisions.