Reason Why Most People Stay Broke

Spencer

Credits
$0.26730
When most people complain of going broke and you look at their situation carefully you will find out that they are the root cause of their problems.

1) Living above your means can keep you broke, because you will always have deficits due to over spending, lowering your living costs is the antidote to this.

2) Lack of budgeting can make it hard for you to keep money, due to lack of a budget to direct you on how the money should be spent.

3) Low income is also another factor, no matter how you want to save money, if you're not making enough money, it'll seem like a grind, solution is to try out new stuffs or apply to more jobs that pays good money.

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.34810
I could say 3 is the most well known reason. Because every day you hear that price of water and food and transportation or even services has increased this week or this month while salary increases once a year and if you calculate difference you will find that this increase doesn't cover increase on life expenses that would let people always broke even having a job.

Spencer

Credits
$0.26730
I could say 3 is the most well known reason. Because every day you hear that price of water and food and transportation or even services has increased this week or this month while salary increases once a year and if you calculate difference you will find that this increase doesn't cover increase on life expenses that would let people always broke even having a job.
Yes low income guarantees a low income and if you have a family that is looking up to you to provide it could be a tough racket to scale through savings and establishing a business, I think the best thing to do in this situation is to try and up skill and land a better job that pays good.

Its not easy and also not doable overnight, but with adequate planning it can be done and also achieved, there's no point staying broke if there are ways to improve your situation, take advantage of those skills or certificates to bring in more cash.