Isreal And Iran Leading Us To WWIII?

sahiido

Credits
$0.60170
The situation between Israel and Iran is indeed tense and complex, but whether it's leading us to World War III is a matter of speculation. Both countries have had a contentious relationship for years, with Israel viewing Iran’s nuclear ambitions and regional influence as a significant threat, while Iran sees Israel as an adversary and opposes its policies in the Middle East. Do you think this will lead to WWIII?

Tobytee

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
$-3.29130
The war is not far from us but i believe voting right in the United states election would make positive changes.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.00640
I think we are already into world war 3. It started when Russia attacked Ukraine. The United States and the Europe are polarizing under one camp where as Russia, China, and North Korea are polarizing under another camp, I can see the similarities of these countries with the countries like Germany, Italy and Japan during the second world war. The conflict in Gaza will heighten the conflict and the Arab world will start polarizing as well

Spencer

Credits
$1.94530
Well, I think it's all in our head, no war is going to happen, they might exchange some nukes lols😂 but overall nothing is going to happen to rest of the world, I also think you watch to much news and it's not good for you, sometimes you will have to go outside and see that the world is really at peace, you can buy stuff and sell stuff.

No one will rob you while doing your morning walks or jogs, media is designed to control your mind so that you always operate from a fearful perspective, you're easier to deal with that way.