Importance of Health Insurance While Traveling?

Spencer

Credits
$1.67330
A lot of countries demand for a health insurance before they admit you into their country, you might wonder why? The reason is not actually far fetched, they want to make sure you're adequately taken care of in case of emergency in the country you are visiting.

Imagine how horrific it'll be to be sick in a country with expensive healthcare, using a different currency and language, getting help can be an uphill task, hence having a health insurance will help you when such happens.

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$1.42120
In case of an illness or an accident, it caters for the bills and thus you don’t have to part with cash. Also, it encompasses expenses like ambul and the time spent staying in a hospital. Moreover, if for some grave issue you have to go back home, insurance does that part too, if I’m not wrong. Also, it can cope with such emergencies as loss of medications. I would also say it holds the feature of having an assured trip without worrying about the medical bill.

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.34810
In case of an illness or an accident, it caters for the bills and thus you don’t have to part with cash. Also, it encompasses expenses like ambul and the time spent staying in a hospital. Moreover, if for some grave issue you have to go back home, insurance does that part too, if I’m not wrong. Also, it can cope with such emergencies as loss of medications. I would also say it holds the feature of having an assured trip without worrying about the medical bill.
It depends on the type of illness that you still have because some illness doesn't get covered by insurance while some others still financed by the insurance means you need to get full knowledge and have some reserve of funds.