How To Regulate Your Carbohydrates Intake?

Spencer

Credits
$0.26730
For most people, one of the common food on their menu is carbohydrates, which is basically sugar, there are a lot of dangers associated to sugar consumption and you will have to regulate it to maintain optimal health, high sugar intake can cause deadly diseases like Diabetes and High Blood Pressure.

To regulate your carbohydrate intake, combine your food with high fiber vegetables like Lettuce, Cabbage or Spinach, and also reduce the quantity of of carbohydrate you consume, it's not easy to do but you will have to prioritize your health, by combining your carbohydrates with Fiber it reduces the impact on your body.

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$1.97320
Recently, I changed environment and my mood of feeding, sleeping and everything changed. I noticed what we eat and how we eat it is more medicinal than taking drugs. Sometimes we don't even know the things we eat in a day have same end product. If possible, get a professional to prepare a feeding time table for you. This might not be 100 % perfect so you don't find it difficult to follow, but the time table will guide you on how to eat right. You will know what you are expecting in a day and a particular time. Not like you won't have times you would want to skip such meal for another but eventually you will get used to your new feeding pattern and it will do you a whole lot of good than you feeding on only carbohydrate or protein on every day of the week what happened to the other 4 - 5 classes of food.