Does Advertising Guarantee Sales

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.53700
Frankly speaking, advertising is an effective way to drive sales. However, you need to understand one truth about advertising. It is not foolproof. I will share my own story, my first few attempts on advertising through Facebook and Google went wrong, I made no sales. However, I also learned so many things about digital advertising. On my subsequent attempts with ad campaigns, I was managed to generate sales. You can generate sales through ads only when you start your campaign properly. You need to be careful about audience target, advertising platform, and advertising budget. Last but not least, your ad needs to be visually impressive.

eLdavis

Credits
$0.22340
While advertising is extremely important for every business, it does not always guarantee sales. The first thing about advertising is to get people to know about your business; buying or not now depends on the individual if they require your product or the capital to buy one or not. This is why it is also very important to know your target audience so you do not advertise to the wrong target audience.

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$1.85320
Sales cannot be as certain as the advertisement but it assists this increase the probability of selling. That is because this kind of advertising gets the message across to a lot of people about your product or service. But notwithstanding the effect of advertising, the buying depends on other attributes such as quality, price, customers, and competitors. This is specifically so when the product does not match customer requirements or is overpriced advertising will not sell the product. Advertising secures exposure but to convert such exposure into consumers, the product appealing, accessible, and affordable.