Why is School Business Stressful?

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43440
Owning a school business is lucrative, however it's very stressful. Be it nursery, primary, secondary or combined. You will need a lot of experience to achieve success, you need certifications and you must comply to the various rules and regulations guiding such business.

School business takes time to grow and you will have to be very patient. You should also learn how to interact or manage humans, yes Manage humans. You will face different kinds of parents, different pupils or students from various homes, so their characters as well. You will need to employ professional teachers so you don't fall into trouble.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
I do not have any experience with running a school business but my brother owns a school and my father retired from a high school. Based on how my brother is performing with his school, I know school business is very profitable. You can start making profits from the first year, if you market your business well and get a lot of students. However, the major problem is you always have to invest and reinvest so it can be very stressful financially.