Which is a Better Site to Make Money: eBay or Amazon?

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.43840
You make money on eBay by selling old and new items, as well as physical and digital items. eBay also allows you to do dropshipping, print on demand and affiliate marketing (available only in limited countries). On Amazon, you can make money with ebooks and print books, by selling merch, by selling physical and digital products, affiliate marketing, and even small jobs.Both Amazon and ebay offer a lot of money making opportunities but which one is better depends on individual choices and preferences. I find Amazon better, and I am making more with Amazon. Have you tried selling on eBay and Amazon, what is your experience?

Spencer

Credits
$2.16130
I've never made money on either, but from what I've read online, Amazon seems to be the easiest among the two, it allows you to transact easily and also can ship outside US and basically anywhere in the world that has a post office, the costs of running a busines is low especially dropshipping.

Ebay on the other hand caters more to the American markets so it's kind of hard to make money off it if you're not living in America, they also have some good deals you can leverage on to get your feet wet in the business of e-commerce.