What Happens When Two Airdrops Bear The Same Name?

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43720
Who would believe that there would be a time when two Airdrops will bear the same name. While choosing a business name, you are advised to do a proper research and that's why before your business name is approved issues like this would have been sorted. Same should occur in the case of choosing cryptocurrency project names.

The case of "White Yescoin" and "Red Yescoin" appeared rather unwise and scamming. Your communities are confused as to which is real. Personally, I was into Red Yescoin and I don't know which came first. White Yescoin is saying "it had to patent the name so Red Yescoin is a loser, not gonna list". This is disappointing for their members. I do feel this is some kind of trick. I think it will be wise and safe to farm both even though I don't think I can do that. What do you think?

Micheal

Paid Author
Staff member
Credits
$0.57310
Who would believe that there would be a time when two Airdrops will bear the same name. While choosing a business name, you are advised to do a proper research and that's why before your business name is approved issues like this would have been sorted. Same should occur in the case of choosing cryptocurrency project names.

The case of "White Yescoin" and "Red Yescoin" appeared rather unwise and scamming. Your communities are confused as to which is real. Personally, I was into Red Yescoin and I don't know which came first. White Yescoin is saying "it had to patent the name so Red Yescoin is a loser, not gonna list". This is disappointing for their members. I do feel this is some kind of trick. I think it will be wise and safe to farm both even though I don't think I can do that. What do you think?
This simply implies that the project is likely to scam people of their efforts. I have seen projects with similarities that turned out to be a failure. For instance, Notcoin came with something unique and performed beyond expectations. The secret to knowing a real project is to look for its uniqueness.

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43720
It could be scam as the two projects could be owned by two investors. A case where they gain several investors on both platforms then forfeit a project and let the other thrive, hence gaining people's trust more. The problem is, those in the fake or pseudo project will lose their investment while their other account under same brand will thrive and make more money. Well to me only the fools will invest in such project, although some may have invested before they got to discover this doppelganger. We should just be careful while investing.