What are your Experience on podcasting?

Firstly, can be seen has a gathering to share valuable information . I've found out that it is a very wonderful way to create intimacy and to allow for deep connections with the listeners. Also, I've found that podcasting allows you to pass across your emotions and ideas in a way that writing can't.

Secondly, the fellow podcasters can offer you advice, support, and encouragement at every step of the way which will help to improve your podcasting experience.

Lastly , there are lots of challenges in podcasting and majorly , the technical aspects can be a daunting task. That is why you need to approach it with professionalism.

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43440
I don't really have much experience with this, and I don't follow those who do either, but from afar I feel podcasting is like talking to some people but while in your convenience at home or maybe private studio. You need a good mic, sound is key. Plan your topics so you don’t ramble. Get guests who bring the heat and keep things interesting. Edit your content to sound smooth. Promote like very wel on social media, get those listeners.

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.00610
They have high number of requirements so it is something hard to get accepted to work podcasts on a company, if you do in your own then the challenges will be harder as you have more voulme of work for example.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
Well, I do not have any experience in podcasting. I have a deep interest in podcastinbg but I have never tried it. One of the main reasons why I have not tried podcasting despite having skills is I am not a good talker. If you cannot talk fluently, podcasting can be challenging. You also need recording equipment, sound editors and sound editing skills. Sometimes you also need guest on your podcast and if you cannot bring popular figures on your podcast, you will fail.