What Are Some of the High Paid Jobs Online

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.47040
Freelancing is one of the high paid jobs online. As a freelancer, you can do a lot of things form writing and graphic deigning to web development, programming, etc. Well, I make money through freelancing, and I'm happy with how it's going for me, as it covers about 50 percent of my total income. Influencer marketing is also a highly paid job online. You can make thousands of dollars from a single contract. However, I have not tried influencer marketing as I lack substantial followers on my social pages. Since I don't have a lot of followers, I am not into influencer marketing. Video contemn creation is also highly profitable online job.

Spencer

Credits
$1.08130
I think software engineering is also a high paying field, especially if you can get into some of the top platforms like Turing, Crossover or Toptal, you will be able to command a lot of money as a freelancer, they're competitive though but they are actually lucrative, you get started by solving some data structures and algorithm before you can get on their talent pool.

You can also get high paying gigs as a YouTuber, especially if you have great number of subscribers and also have brand sponsorships, you can also create your own courses or a patreon where your viewers can donate money.