The Role of Influencers in Marketing

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.22240
Influencer marketing is rapidly growing. Since influencers are well known people in the digital space, common people recognize them and will listen to them when they are promoting products and business. Unlike Brand Ambassadors who are trying to build the brand's identity and values, influencers are mostly concentrating more on sales and building customer base. While becoming a brand ambassador is quite impossible for common people, anyone can become an influencer if they manage to create good content on social media and grow their audience. Businesses and individuals that are looking for generating quick sales will always choose to work with influencers.

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43720
Influencers do a great job in marketing. They get the news to the people. They have large audience and when they speak about a project or a brand, such brand we get a massive engagement. It's not easy for a brand to do it alone. Influencers know how to get open to invest their time and money in a particular project because they already have trusted community or loyalists. Personally I will give my attention to someone I trust first even though I have to make my personal research too but for the fact is coming from someone I thrust i will take some steps.

Spencer

Credits
$2.16130
Influencers does a great job at projecting, they are already seen as experts and due to this they're able to make their followers buy into whatever they're advertising, if they're a mega Influencer they can get hundreds of people to buy stuffs and that's why brands work with them, nowdays, it is almost a no brainer to not work with influences if you're launching a business it gives you a lot of coverage and a lot of people will get to know what you're up to instead of marketing on your own.

Influencer marketing is exploiting a psychological term known as halo effect.