Projects That Abandoned Their Community

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43720
It's quite unfortunate that many project have decided to farm their communities and desert them. Pixelverse, aquaprotocol, monorix, and winnee3 among others have deserted their communities. They don't carry them along anymore. Most of them look for irrational ways to screen out members when they should compensate them with their rewards (tokens). Some even go extra mile to ask them to mint nfts before anything else. These nfts we know they are not valuable at the moment and therefore have no sellable value and might never have. You have to pay huge fees to mint as well.

Airdrop is a means of creating awareness for a new project. The communities mine or participate in any activity of such to create awareness for the project so they compensate us with their tokens when listed and not we paying them. Except the investors that feel like accumulating the tokens at a cheaper rate at presale hoping it will list well and getting them profit later. You are not suppose to pay them after all the work, they should look for another way to get support if they need one.

Tobytee

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
$-3.29130
It's quite unfortunate that many project have decided to farm their communities and desert them. Pixelverse, aquaprotocol, monorix, and winnee3 among others have deserted their communities. They don't carry them along anymore. Most of them look for irrational ways to screen out members when they should compensate them with their rewards (tokens). Some even go extra mile to ask them to mint nfts before anything else. These nfts we know they are not valuable at the moment and therefore have no sellable value and might never have. You have to pay huge fees to mint as well.

Airdrop is a means of creating awareness for a new project. The communities mine or participate in any activity of such to create awareness for the project so they compensate us with their tokens when listed and not we paying them. Except the investors that feel like accumulating the tokens at a cheaper rate at presale hoping it will list well and getting them profit later. You are not suppose to pay them after all the work, they should look for another way to get support if they need one.
I lost interest in farming projects that require money because they waste people's effort and funds. With the way things are going, I believe the bull run will be different this time around.

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43720
You might be right but nobody knows for sure. We only speculate and make several assumptions based on our experiences and data available to us. That's why it's important to make proper findings before investing our time and energy in any project. There are thousands of projects out there and I know we have few that will pay among them but we just have to do the work to find out which will really pay us for our job. However, I don't think I am ready to invest my money in any of these projects for now. Until I learn how to really figure out which is scam and which is real accurately.