Making Money on Instagram

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
Even though most social media platforms offer money making opportunities, the best one is Instagram. Instagram is the best because it is rapidly expanding and it offers multiple methods to earn money. From selling products to influencer marketing, you can do a lot of things to make money. Instagram allow you to create a store online where you can list your products for free and sell. However, your success basically likes on your ability to build a substantial follower base. If you want to actually benefit form Instagram, you need thousands, or even hundreds of thousands. Without a sizable follower base, making money on Instagram is almost impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.00610
I think instagram has lost his place to earn money because it becomes something similar to facebook where there is a lot of rude people there without giving more details. Some people could still earn some reasonable chunks by selling or as influencer for example.

Spencer

Credits
$0.00000
I prefer Instagram too because out of all of the social media it's the most visual and organized it doesn't have the 'in your face' feature like TikTok for example, you can enjoy your feed and also enjoy the experience, dye to this most users prefer to spend their time on it.

Facebook has become a shit show, I can't imagine spending my money on ads their, everything seem rushed, when running ads I always optimize for Instagram visibility it gives me the results that I need.

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.00610
Facebook has become a shit show, I can't imagine spending my money on ads their, everything seem rushed, when running ads I always optimize for Instagram visibility it gives me the results that I need.
The advertisements on Facebook doesn't bring results most of the time there are some platforms that have better conversion rate to sales for example better than Facebook itself. This is by fact of the experience of various ads platforms.

Spencer

Credits
$0.00000
The advertisements on Facebook doesn't bring results most of the time there are some platforms that have better conversion rate to sales for example better than Facebook itself. This is by fact of the experience of various ads platforms.
Yeah I noticed it sometimes back, when I follow some certain people on my Facebook page, instead of seeing only their posts on feed, I end up dealing with a lot of pages that are not related and gives me a very hard time navigating the app.

On top of that I'll be spammed with ads that has nothing to do with my interests and most of them are due to the related pages, I gradually lost interest in the app completely.