Making Money on Fiverr

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000

If you are already working online, chances are there that you already know about Fiverr if not tried the platform yet. If you have skills that are in high demand, you can sell those skills on on Fiverr. A lot of people who have tried say Fiverr is difficult for newbie. However, even when you are new to Fiverr but have an impressive portfolio and projects that showcase your expertise, you can make money freelancing on Fiverr. Having said that of you are trying to sell the services that are being already sold by a lot of freelancers, making money on Fiverr can be more challenging. IN a case like this you need to build skills in the areas that are not saturated yet. Learning skill is not difficult, there are a lot of platforms where you can learn and start earning on Fiverr.

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43440
I have so much heard about Fiverr, I think I do have a profile there and previously joined their affiliate programs. I wish I could work and earn on Fiverr, probably I was too lazy or not available to do the required work. If I could have a decent portfolio there and have clients I worked for, I would be great. Most of these skills I have but getting my first client is the problem unfortunately recommendations don't flow like rain and trust is hard to come bye. I would rather give my jobs to someone having so many testimonials on his profile rather that giving it to a newbie too. I guess that's what it's.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
If you are new, it can be quite a daunting task to sell. It is really difficult to sell your first gig. However, if you manage to sell the first gig, second one is little easier and the third one becomes even easier. However, the main question is how to sell the first gig. Well, the answer depends on what you are selling. If you are selling the same thing that a lot of people are already selling, it can be very challenging. You need to sell something unique and cater to the needs of specific people.