Make Money Sharing Your Computing Power

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
Do you have a computer using GPU? You can make money on Salad.com. To make money on Salad, your computer needs NVIDIA GPUs 3080 or later and a 4-core or higher CPU. Your computer also needs 12 GB more RAM. If you meet this requirement, you can use Salad. You will earn by sharing your computer power to the community. Salad is a computer sharing community consisting of gamers worldwide, where the users can share their idel computer power and earn rewards. You earn Paypal cash or gift cards for various games and gaming platform. All you need to do is download the program and start using it.

Spencer

Credits
$0.00000
This is very cool, I heard about such an app where you will share your phone's data and get paid, I don't usually use those app because I don't trust how they handle my data, they can compromise it and sell it to advertisers as they usually do.

If you're to be involved in these such of business you should be wary of what your data is used for or you should use a PC or a phone you don't have your personal information in.