Make Money Reading Books on ACX

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
Do you have a good diction, can you read well. Well, if that is the case, you can try ACX, where you can read books, record your reading, submit your recording and make money. You do not need any kind of certificates, you do not need any prior experience. ACX is a legit company, in fact it is a subsidiary of Amazon, and the book reading you submit will be converted to audio books and sold through various platforms including Amazon. ACX even provides training through their ACX university program that will build your skills to do the book recording. This is a good platform to make extra money.

Spencer

Credits
$0.00000
It would be a nice way to earn money because a lot of people read books and it will be a cool way to do what you love and get paid for it, the only downside here is that you have to be a resident of the USA, UK or Canada.

There are a lot of programs and apps like this but due to geographical restrictions, most people are gated out and hence won't be able to benefit from such programs.

I also read that ACX is a fantastic platform for book lovers . It's a platform where you can earn money by narrating audiobooks, and it's a lot of the people say thag it's a blast. What you need to do is to just create a profile, showcase your vocal skills, and you must ensure that your books resonate with you at all times. Once you are given a task, record the audiobook and next is to get paid. For me , It's a win-win because you get to read amazing books and earn some cash too.

Carson20t

Credits
$0.00000
This sounds amazing and I would like to get to try it out and see how it goes for me, what are the payment methods that you can get to use when on the site? I will definitely research more about this site and give it a shot.