How To Make Money on Newsbreak?

Spencer

Credits
$1.08130
News break is a website you can make money on by writing the latest happening in your community, it is opened worldwide and all you have to do is open an account and start posting, they have a verification page also you have to verify before your account become functional.

On the monetization part, you will have to have at least a 100 followers before you will be able to start receiving credits(payouts) on your contents, payout is through either Stripe or PayPal, depending on your choice, they community is great, I've been on there for couple of days now.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.47040
I have never heard of the site called Newsbreak. If it is true what the OP says, I think it will be a wonderful opportunity to make money. However, I would like to have more information on the site from someone who has personal experience with the site. For instance, I would like to know how to get verified, whether it is easy to get 100 subscribers or not, how do you earn, from upfront payment, or through article views. What is the minimum payment threshold?