How To Make Money On Beermoneyforum?

Spencer

Credits
$0.00000
Beer money forum is a forum where you get to make money when you post or comment on numerous post on their site, they have a 10 thread and 10 post every hour, and I think every hour you get to make twenty cents, if you can work on the platform for five hours you can make a dollar in a day.

They emphasize on post quality and also have a stringent rule on plagiarism, they pay out on every 25th of the month after the admin has cross checked your post.

Do you have any experience with this platform?

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.00610
They have users that participate on this forum and always participate on the draw, the forum is based on advertisements sent to their users, this is to resume their earning scheme, the payout is 2 $ but the draw could win 10 $ if you are from 10 lucky winners, on the past it was 5 lucky winners.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
I am not very much hopeful about this paid to post site. A couple of years ago, I registered on the forum and started posting to earn credits. When I reached $2 I asked for withdrawal and was paid. For my second payment, I though to work more and withdraw bigger amount. However, when I had reached $5, my account was deleted. When I asked the owner why my account was terminated he said I spammed. I have never spammed any where and I have built a reputation as a forum poster.

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.00610
They pay selective payments I think or there is same faces that got paid there like Wisdom01 or Kevin.KHG or they have a limited budgetary to pay the winners did not know their perspective of work.

Spencer

Credits
$0.00000
I am not very much hopeful about this paid to post site. A couple of years ago, I registered on the forum and started posting to earn credits. When I reached $2 I asked for withdrawal and was paid. For my second payment, I though to work more and withdraw bigger amount. However, when I had reached $5, my account was deleted. When I asked the owner why my account was terminated he said I spammed. I have never spammed any where and I have built a reputation as a forum poster.
Yeah, that's very much true, I also once opened an account with them and got paid the first time, I think around 18$ but in the next following month I was denied at payout, citing duplicate account as the reason.

Also, if you're banned you can't even talk to the admin because your account can't create threads or make posts, I contacted their customer support via email then but nothing positive came out of it and I just gave up on the site.