How to Juggle Multiple Jobs Online

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.47040
For online workers, who are trying to make full time income, it is a common phenomena that they juggle multiple jobs. For example, I do a lot of things from working on Upwork, selling on Etsy, Amazon and Redbubble to running a blog and youtube channel, and also in the mean time work on earning sites like paid to post sites. How do I actually juggle multiple jobs online? The answer is time management. When I am waiting for someone to hire me on Upwork, I go to my online stores in ecommerce sites and try to market my products. When I wait for someone to buy my products and services, I go to my blog and publish new content. Then I go to my youtube channel and work on videos. My blogs, videos and online stores are basically passive income streams.

Spencer

Credits
$1.08130
Working on multiple sites is sure hectic and can make you stressed out in no time, but if you have a good time management you will be able to ace it and be able to attend to all of your tasks in a day, I think nutrition plays a role too, if you eat a good diet you will be able to find a lot of energy during the day to face the day heads on.

It also important to focus on few online platform that makes you the most money and ignore the low hanging fruits, it can help your productivity too .