How to Get Started With Free Blogging?

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.47040

If you want to try your hands on free blogging, there are multiple options, however, before you try, you will have to do a thorough research and see if the site suits to you or not. For instance, Hubpages sis a reputed free blogging site, however, you need Paypal to get paid, and you need to make at least $50 to get paid. That’s very high payment threshold. Medium and Vocal, are good sites for free blogging, however, they pay with Stripe and you must see if Stripe is available to you or not. Publish0x or Hive Blog pays through crypto and if crypto is not the payment you prefer, you will have to avoid these sites.

Spencer

Credits
$1.08130
I don't know about Publish0x, but for Vocal and Medium, it's really frustrating just because of payment issue, I wish they can just adopt anew payment system, I don't know their reason though, I will try to check the other one that pays in crypto and see how it works.

Medium has a good payment rate, I've seen some couple of payouts and getting to $100 threshold is not that hard at all, if they can adopt a crypto payment it would've been the best platform to write on, how about writing on free blog post domain and get it hooked up with adsense.