How to deal with fake cheating allegations?

neku

Credits
$0.88390
Online investors are often targeted for criminal defamation by frauds with whom they have never interacted, falsely accusing them of cheating. Online investors are never allowed to defend themselves against frauds that make fake allegations, which they can easily do. Surprisingly, top tech and internet companies are also rewarding frauds by making fake allegations without any proof against innocent investors. Government agencies are also unquestioningly believing the fake cheating allegations to deny online investors or workers the income and opportunities he or she deserves. What can an investor do to prevent fake cheating allegations and trace the liars making the fake allegations to prevent cheating and exploitation for the rest of his or her life?

Last edited by a moderator:

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43720
This is why you want to do a proper research before investing. This is your hard earned money. You should do background check of the business you are investing. Know so many things financially and business wise about those you are investing in their business. Make sure you have all the necessary documents and legal backings if possible. Also keep records so when anything comes up you will be able to present reasonable evidence. Don't invest your hard earned money in fraud.

neku

Credits
$0.88390
In this case, some frauds who I had never interacted with anytime falsely claimed that they had paid me for domains, and some of the largest internet companies supported these frauds making fake allegations without any kind of legally valid proof. I was never given the opportunity to defend myself against the fake allegations allegedly because top government employees who hated me were faking friendship. Yet these fake allegations were used to deny me the income and opportunities I deserved, rob my resume, and subject me to horrific human rights abuses.