How to Create Engaging Video Content

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43440
When creating your content especially for business or promotional purpose, you should not exclude video content. Creating engaging video content has a high tendency of increasing your online presence and online engagement. How do you achieve this?

A Strong Hook First

In the first few secs of your intro, you should captivate your audience. You can start with surprising questions, interesting facts or any captivating picture that can make them watch again. Viewers will stay and watch your videos only when you do this.

Be Brief and Focused

To be straightforward with your video content, focus on the main idea. So many viewers don't want any gibberish talks, no dry jokes except how to offer them more value. Break down larger subjects into simpler videos for your audience to find it easy and interesting to follow.

HDD Visuals and Quality Sounds

You will need good lighting and clear audio and HDD Videos. Personally I can't watch poor quality video, this can keep me distracted and make me lose focus. I believe most people out there feel this way. Add good effects, soothing background music and transitions to make it more real and professional.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
You need video making skills. Video making skills mean skills with shooting videos and editing the videos to create the perfect content. You also need high end devices to shoot videos, a good software to edit your videos. Once you make sure that you are sound with your technical skills, you need to research on content. A good video is also a good content. You need to use the niche that your audience like to watch

Last edited by a moderator: