How to Create a Facebook Group and Build Your Community

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.43840

Facebook group is a wonderful feature on Facebook to create a community. By building a Facebook Group, you will be able to build a community where meaningful discussions can happen or where you can market and promote your products. If you want to create a group on Facebook, you should first define your community's purpose and values. You need to set clear goals like whether it would be open or closed, whether you will manually approve posts or they appear automatically. Your community is not just a bunch of people hanging out, it should be providing resources or assistance in your chosen niche.

Spencer

Credits
$2.16130
I've once worked on building a Facebook group, I worked very hard to get it off the ground, after a while it starts getting traffic, people were joining and what I did was basically posting contents consistently and making it relatable for people to chat with me, I will answer every question because it was sort of niche.

So, when you are getting started put in effort to make sure it stand out, make the media consistent and create compelling contents that people will like, the only thing I will change is marketing it in other groups or pages within my niche.