How to Claim Your Dog's Airdrop

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43720
It's no news that thee are several projects that are not worth participating because they are scam. After so many months of dealing with countless fake projects despite my research, I find it difficult to easily believe any new project. I didn't believe in "Dog" but it's beginning to look real. Recently we were asked to connect our wallet. Initially we had our tonwallet connected.

The official one from "Dog" at present is OkX or Bybit. OkX will be leaving Nigeria soon so I suggest you should use Bybit if you are from Nigeria. Go to Bybit, copy your "UID," click on deposit, search "Dog" make sure it's "Ton" network. Compy the deposit address, dont forget to get your "memo" it is very important. Go back to "Dog" on your telegram. Press connect if you haven't, you will have the spaces to paste the 3 data you copied from Bybit. Take your time and don't lose your tokens.

If you are not verified on Bybit, do your kyc and wait for 24hrs. Your wallet connection should be done before the listing date which is 20th of this month.

Tobytee

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
$-3.29130
It's no news that thee are several projects that are not worth participating because they are scam. After so many months of dealing with countless fake projects despite my research, I find it difficult to easily believe any new project. I didn't believe in "Dog" but it's beginning to look real. Recently we were asked to connect our wallet. Initially we had our tonwallet connected.

The official one from "Dog" at present is OkX or Bybit. OkX will be leaving Nigeria soon so I suggest you should use Bybit if you are from Nigeria. Go to Bybit, copy your "UID," click on deposit, search "Dog" make sure it's "Ton" network. Compy the deposit address, dont forget to get your "memo" it is very important. Go back to "Dog" on your telegram. Press connect if you haven't, you will have the spaces to paste the 3 data you copied from Bybit. Take your time and don't lose your tokens.

If you are not verified on Bybit, do your kyc and wait for 24hrs. Your wallet connection should be done before the listing date which is 20th of this month.
I tried to withdraw to bybit and it is not dropping uptil now

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43720
You can only connect your wallet as directed above. If you have successfully done that then you are good to go. The listing/distribution date is still 20th of August 2024. That's when you will be getting your token in your wallet and you can decide to sell, hold or invest anyhow it pleases you.

Tobytee

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
$-3.29130
You can only connect your wallet as directed above. If you have successfully done that then you are good to go. The listing/distribution date is still 20th of August 2024. That's when you will be getting your token in your wallet and you can decide to sell, hold or invest anyhow it pleases you.
Bybit looks very bad for me because they delay deposit. They did the samething with notcoin

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43720
I am not aware of that as I didn't do notcoin so I don't know how bad it took them to get that token credited. Although when compared to Binance(my one time favourite) Bybit is very slow, they have about 6 verification or processing stages before your tokens can land in your wallet. This is very bad because for a new coin like Dog, I might want to sell immediately they list but with much delay from Bybit I might lose some money waiting for their verification. Dogs care about their communities, I think they currently added bitget and promised to add more infact listing date has being shifted to 23rd due to this. You can also use your telegram wallet although you might need to pay some fees.

Tobytee

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
$-3.29130
I am not aware of that as I didn't do notcoin so I don't know how bad it took them to get that token credited. Although when compared to Binance(my one time favourite) Bybit is very slow, they have about 6 verification or processing stages before your tokens can land in your wallet. This is very bad because for a new coin like Dog, I might want to sell immediately they list but with much delay from Bybit I might lose some money waiting for their verification. Dogs care about their communities, I think they currently added bitget and promised to add more infact listing date has being shifted to 23rd due to this. You can also use your telegram wallet although you might need to pay some fees.
I'll send the balance to telegram