How To Become a Virtual Assistant?

Spencer

Credits
$0.00000
Becoming a virtual assistant isn't hard and demands for VA is incredibly high especially on freelance platforms like Upwork and Fiverr, a lot of business owners are looking for ways to lower their workload and give themselves more room to focus on needle moving tasks.

Go on Udemy or Coursera and pick a course, at most they'll cost $40 and immerse yourself in it, learn all you can and then practise the exercises in the course, then open a profile on LinkedIn and start sourcing for clients you can offer your services to.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
Virtual assistant is a generic term used for online workers who, just like office assistant help the boss in day to day operation in a regular business, help an online business owner. You could be helping as a data entry operator, or social media manager, or blog writer, or email; writer, or copywriter, or social media marketer. There are a lot of areas where you might be required to work on. I do not think you need to attend any kind of courses, you need to build skills on multiple areas though

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.00610
I do not think you need to attend any kind of courses, you need to build skills on multiple areas though
Is there a speciality on online virtual assistance if I am not wrong or doesn't relate because from what I understand from what you say there is no job called virtual assistant or just it is general term and needs to be specific. Detail a little bit more.