How to be Successful on Social Media?

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43720
If you want go viral on the social media, you want to be successful? It’s simple, just get people talking! How? First, keep it real. A word of advice, post things that people can garner with, you know, something close to heart. After that, be regular; do not post today and appear days later. Interact with the audience , make conversations, answer to comments, make people feel that they are being noticed. Remember, however, that controversy is one of the best advertisement strategies; people love to talk about controversies. I know people hit the writers block, even Ai repeat content sometimes. So it's not easy.

The thing is have seen many content creators in this state on social media. So me of them just hide under this “anonymous thing” I don't know if they are fake stories. They just share this controversial anonymous post and boom, the page or group is hitting up. You can see this on Facebook, Twitter and more. You can't just abandon your channel or page because you lack idea of what to post. So if you want to be successful on social media, engage people, get them talk, you might even use controversial topics but make sure your do something ethical.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.00640
Social media thrives on user generated content, therefore, if you want to become successful on social media, you will have to build your skills in creating social media content. You can create different kinds of content for social media for example, text, images, videos, etc. but visual content like images and videos gain better traction compared to just text therefore, you will have to create and share useful and interesting videos. You will also have to run ads.

Spencer

Credits
$1.94530
Use Placebo Effect, be likeable, look at your Instagram or whatever platform you want to be famous and well known on and check out people that are already famous on the platform what exactly are they doing and how can you do that too? You will find out that they all have something going on for them, some are Writer, Painters, Artist or even Comedians.

Then be consistent in putting yourself out there, connect with more people and be the 'guy', you might have to spend some money on press to create legitimacy and be controversial, do not be afraid to rock the boat once in a while.