How To Approach Online Business in 2024

Spencer

Credits
$2.16130
The online business landscape is changing and there are new things coming up daily that can disrupt your business overnight it's not like the early days where you can just start a blog and get a lot of traffic, things have change lately, the best way to achieve success in the online business is to build an audience before you start selling.

Find a way to get your contents in front of people you want to sell to and offer them value, get them to get used to you and your brand before you start selling to them directly, brand - > product.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.22240
Soon 2024 will end, there are only 3 months left. Therefore, you might not be able to start any kind of business in 2024 because it takes many months of research planning and execution for business. However, if you have plans to start a business you can start now and hopefully you will be able to start a business in the first quarter of 2025. I am planning some businesses for 2024, I have multiple ideas and I will do reserch to find out which would be better.