Fiverr or Upwork: Which Freelancing Platform Do You Find Easier?

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.43840
A lot of people dream about making money through freelancing and for these people the obvious choices for freelancing is Fiverr and Upwork? Have you tried these platforms? Which platform do you find easier? Well, I have been using Fiverr and Upwork for a long time but I have sold more on Upwork compared to Fiver and based on my experience, I think Upwork is easier than FIverr. One, you do not have to wait for someone to discover your gig and buy your gig, two, you do not have to do SEO to rank your gig, and you can impress your potential clients with a good sales pitch.

Spencer

Credits
$2.16130
I think both are horrible currently and not easy for even experts to learn gigs straight, there's always some hiccups here and there, for upwork currently you can't submit gigs unless you buy connects, someone looking to find their feet online will find it incredibly hard to land a client on there.

Fiverr on the other hard is has a lot low ball offer, whatever you think you can do for a decent price there will be someone that is willing to go lower than that.

But I think success is also possible if you're willing to the dirty work and become the best.