Easy Money Making Idea For Lazy People

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.47040
If you want to make money without hard work and without requiring elaborate skills, here are some ideas you can try:

Study music: A lot of people like to play music in the background while studying. Study music gets tons of views on youtube. You can create this kind of study music videos by going to Pexels or Pixabay and find free video, and then go to Snapmuse and find royalty free music. Once you have video and music, you can blend them through a video editor and then publish video and publish on youtube.

Sleep/relaxation music videos: Just like sleep videos, you can also create sleep/relaxation music videos.

Lullabies: You can also try lullabies.

Spencer

Credits
$1.08130
Great idea I'd say, there was times when I was coding for long hours, and I'll just plug in my headphones and blast through these videos, I like the rainfall videos too, they help stay focused and I never thought of how they make these videos at all.

I guess it's a good idea to get into if you're looking at starting out on YouTube and you don't have any ideas on what content to create, you can add your own spin to these videos and make them stand out, a bare minimum will also work as most people are only interested in sound.