Do People Really Earn Thousands of Dollars Taking Surveys?

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43440
This is not the first time I will be added to a group where people are thought how to make over 1000 Dollars just taking surveys and they come with so many proofs. I know top tier countries like US, UK and more may earn such amount while carrying out simple surveys but I don't believe developing countries can earn that much and that's even if they earn at all.

The webinar host stated things like the Use of VPN and more. However, we are made to ask questions of just two minutes. If they were able to mask their locations and fool the system what about survey sites that ask KYC during withdrawal? They let you keep being a five and the next they screen you using KYC. I feel this particular group is a scam, just trying to take people's money all in the name of teaching them how to earn from survey.

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
Surveys work in high tier countries. If you happen to live in the US, Australia, canada, the UK, you might get access to high paying surveys and easily make money. How much can you make when you are based in tier one country? Well, I don't know but I do not think the earnings will be in thousands of dollars. I believe maximum you can earn will be a couple of hundreds dollars per month. I do not think it is actually possible to make a lot of money through online surveys.

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43440
I recently devoted my time to research on online surveys. So many people think survey is a means of making money, no matter their input (real or fake inputs). Well survey owners or survey websites don't see it like that, it's a business and business owners want genuine report to help their startups or businesses, site owners too want to protect their image and stay in the game, they want genuine results. In respect to this, they target countries where they have their market (usually top tier countries), they don't just want everybody to participate, what's the need when they already have their targeted area. Lastly, survey sites know you use VPN and they have another means of screening you out when it's time for payment, it could be through KYC, where you provide some documents. However, at the end of the day, probably only 20% top tier countries participate, the rest are probably developing countries, but they know this. USA, UK probably work and earn not less than 14 dollars per hour, they can't seat all they attempting surveys that will pay them 3-5 dollars, although some surveys pay well.

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.00610
The webinar host stated things like the Use of VPN and more. However, we are made to ask questions of just two minutes. If they were able to mask their locations and fool the system what about survey sites that ask KYC during withdrawal? They let you keep being a five and the next they screen you using KYC. I feel this particular group is a scam, just trying to take people's money all in the name of teaching them how to earn from survey.
If there is a payment not in the way by link your paypal account means for example the cash out from platform is using currency and half of them doesn't require KYC from users means it still possible in the half of the case, not all of them require KYC so by the way it is still chance to earn from such tricks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43440
You might be right, not all the top earning survey sights would require KYC, but because it's "top" it pays more and legit so it has to have a means of ensuring the proper guidelines are followed. Unlike timebuck, survey junkey and the rest I can remember, they pay less and I don't think they have any issue allowing participate just that you will have limited surveys available. Cashkick will blog you from the start although when you use good VPN you might have access but I don't know if you would get paid.

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.00610
You might be right, not all the top earning survey sights would require KYC, but because it's "top" it pays more and legit so it has to have a means of ensuring the proper guidelines are followed. Unlike timebuck, survey junkey and the rest I can remember, they pay less and I don't think they have any issue allowing participate just that you will have limited surveys available. Cashkick will blog you from the start although when you use good VPN you might have access but I don't know if you would get paid.
What if someone purchase a ready verified KYC account because this practice of transaction of accounts is reputable between people especially those how need some money and doesn't need to do much head ache either selling verified KYC accounts or purchase them.

Carson20t

Credits
$0.00000
It all trickles down to doing your own research in order to get to verify those claims that are being shared. When people explain something to you they also must provide further feedback and reviews for those who need more clarity.

But Generally speaking, cheating the system to work online will end up making you waste your effort because cheating the system does not work in one's favour most of the time but rather against them.