Can You Reach Youtube Monetization Faster Through Ads?

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.43840
Well, the best method for reaching monetization threshold and also making money on youtube is through organic means, for instance publishing quality videos regularly, optimizing videos for internal and external searches, etc. But this is a long route therefore a lot of people suggest that you should start advertising? However, can running ads help you monetize your youtube channel quickly, let’s say just in one month? Well, based on my experience this is not possible, I know a lot of people who I tried and failed. Recently, Ronaldo joined Youtube and he managed to build millions or subscribers and views in less than 48 hours. Only for a celebrity monetizing youtube channel quickly is possible.

Spencer

Credits
$2.16130
I've watched someone go through this route and at the end of the day they reached their goal but they spend a ton of money, It is possible but not necessary, if you can grow an organic channel with people that actually care about your channel you're better off because those you brought through ads will leave.

But building a community is more condensed and it's more of deep and wide, it takes more work definitely but you will be better off at the end of the day and your growth is organic with subscribers you can count on at all time s.