Can You Make a Lot of Money By Publishing on KDP

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$1.43840
KDP or Kindle Direct Publishing is a free publishing platform from Amazon for writers to publish ebooks and paperbacks and make money by selling books. Every time you sell a book, you will earn commission, if you sell a lot of books, you will make a lot of money. Does this mean you can make a lot of money by publishing books on KDP? Well, I have published a few ebooks on KDP. Do I make a lot of money from my books? Well, that’s not the case. Publishing books is the easiest step, the hardest one is selling your book. If you are a writer who is completely new, you will not have any sales.

Spencer

Credits
$2.16130
I think the era of people making a lot of money from KDP is long behind, the insurance field has gotten more intense and competitive and many people are trying to get the low hanging fruits, you won't be able to get as much clients on your KDP page.

I think you are better off selling your ebooks online to people through building a social media handle that caters to your, and then sell the books to them directly on your website if you have any or set a landing page where can be able to purchase the book from you.