5 Simple Ways Websites Make Money

Highs

Paid Author
Credits
$0.43440
There are various ways that websites generate their revenue, as follows. Now, allow me to tell you some of the many means that sites make money;

1. Ads Everywhere: Are you aware of these adds popping up at intervals?Yes, it does, I think it means that websites make money through placing them.

2. Selling Stuff: Some of them even have their retail stores selling their products online, to the direct consumer.

3. Subscriptions: It can be that sometimes to view or download certain content on the website you have to pay a monthly subscription.

4. Affiliate Links: Click a hyperlink, purchase something, and the business profits.

5. Sponsored Content: In a way that is business as usual for such companies to pay some amount of money to the websites for them to post positive comments about specific brands or products. This often is not very different from a paid shout. Hence during the time of providing this service, monetary benefits are offered to them.

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.00610
The problem majority of subscription websites needs a credit card and doesn't accept payments. As every one has an international credit card or paypal to pay for subscription. When you contact them to pay subscription by we will take this into consideration and won't integrate it. Either paypal will offer paying invoices with or stripe or it will be locked for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mika

Paid Author
Credits
$0.00000
I have a website. The main method that makes me money is Adsense Ads. YOu can run various ads and make money from ad impression or ad engagements. I also make money from affiliate marketing. I post affiliate products on my websites and make money when someone buys form my link. I also make money by selling digital products like ebooks, digital art, social media templates, etc. Another method that I use to make money form my website is by selling merch

Monster Masterpiece

VIP Contributor
Credits
$0.00610
I have a website. The main method that makes me money is Adsense Ads. YOu can run various ads and make money from ad impression or ad engagements. I also make money from affiliate marketing. I post affiliate products on my websites and make money when someone buys form my link. I also make money by selling digital products like ebooks, digital art, social media templates, etc. Another method that I use to make money form my website is by selling merch
It is hard nowadays to have approval on Adsense Ads, may you are from minority that gets this privilege, others are going to other ad network to earn money after several disapproval from ad network for example.